Where did the Summer go? I can’t believe that it is already August and I am building my TBR. This month my goal is to get through some monsters I have on my shelf before work gets overwhelming for me and only short and sweet novels keep me sane. I plan on reading 5 books in total. Who knows if I will stick to this, but right now it is my plan.
- The Shining by Stephen King
- Sleep Doctor by Stephen King
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Silver Witch by Paula Brockton
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
I am going on a bit of a vacation so I am packing at least two of these bad boys into my bag. What are you reading this month?