Thank-you charlotte for the nomination! You can find her [here].
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Story About How I Started My Blog
I started my blog as a way to connect with fellow readers and book lovers. I will say I had a very rocky start, I created it and did not really write anything on here for nearly a year. I previously had a Tumblr that I posted on constantly and still do you can find that [here] if you want to see some of my old reviews and bookish things.
Two Pieces of Advice
1. This is something fun, not a job. Do not feel like you HAVE to do anything.
2. Plan ahead! Planning topics ahead of time or even writing posts ahead of time is very helpful and will keep you constant.