1. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK YOU MARKED AS ‘READ’?
The Fireman by Joe Hill
2. WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?
Salem’s Lot by Stephen King
Gwendy’s Button Box by Stephen King
Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK YOU MARKED AS ‘TO READ’?
Mad Miss Mimic by Sarah Henstra
4. WHAT BOOK DO YOU PLAN TO READ NEXT?
I plan on reading The Smell of Other People’s Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock.
5. DO YOU USE THE STAR RATING SYSTEM?
Yes, I actually have it posted on my blog [HERE].
6. ARE YOU DOING A 2017 READING CHALLENGE?
Yes, I have a goal of reading 50 books this year. I currently have 41 books read, so I am well on my way.
7. DO YOU HAVE A WISHLIST?
Yes, but I keep track of my wishlist on amazon not goodreads.
8. WHAT BOOK DO YOU PLAN TO BUY NEXT?
I have no idea, I usually just buy whatever book I feel like reading. But, I am craving a non-fiction read.
9. DO YOU HAVE ANY FAVORITE QUOTES, WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE A FEW?
“Life is tough my darling, but so are you” Stephanie Bennett Henry
“Kindness is an act of bravery, I think, just as hatred is an act of fear” William Ritter
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” Buddha
“I’m not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship” – Louisa May Alcott
“He thought much but said little” J.R.R. Tolkien
10. WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE AUTHORS?
Stephen King, Louisa May Alcott, Rainbow Rowell, and William Ritter are my top authors.
11. HAVE YOU JOINED ANY GROUPS?
I have joined a few, but I don’t always read all of the books the groups read.
12. HOW MANY SHELVES TO DO YOU HAVE ON GOODREADS?
Apart from read, to-read, and currently reading I have genre shelfs. I put books on these when I am done reading so I can see what types of books I am reading.