Thank you Dawlyn and Krista from Little Blind Book Finds for the Tag! Today for Tag Tuesday I will be doing The Unique Blogger Award. I love tags like this because every person creates the questions for the people they tag so no one has the same questions.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions
1.What inspired you to start your blog?
Going right for the hard questions, huh? Well I decided to make my blog because I wanted to talk about books. Now some of you may know I have a bookstagram and I had that first. But, while I LOVE bookstagram and still use it constantly I noticed there is a lack of communication which upset me. So I decided why not create a blog. While I made it a while ago, I really started using it this past January.
2. What advice do you have for new bloggers?
Have fun and post what makes you happy because people who enjoy the same stuff will find you. Also, blogging is meant to be fun, make sure you are always enjoying the content you are creating and don’t put so much pressure on yourself.
3. Name a book that you’ve read or want to read that you heard about from the blogosphere?
This is a really great questions, hum. I think one of the main books/series I plan to read because of the blogosphere would have to be A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab. I heard about it on booktube, but a review I read, which of course now I cannot remember, and it really sold me on the book/series. Apparently, my boyfriends love of commas has rubbed off on me.
What series do you want to start? I have been wanting to try this series for a long time now. #bookstagram #book #adarkershadeofmagic #veshwab #bookish #booklr #bookstagram #instabooks #read #reading #book #books #bookphoto #oc #bookstagrammer #booklover #bibliophile #booknerd #instareads #booklover #booknerd #literature
- Is there a quote from a book that has inspired you/changed the way you view things? If so, what is the quote?
- Who would you cast as the main characters of a movie adaptation of your favorite book?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Also, anyone else who wants to join in on the fun!