If you would like to see Volume 1 you can find it here: THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
1. Which movie would you love to see on the big screen (something that you’d either love to see in the movie theatre again, or an older movie before your time that you never had the chance to see in the theatre and would love to)?
I would love to see the Shining in the movie theater, when I was younger it as my favorite movie and I always wished I could have seen it on the silver screen.
2. Which book would you love to read for the first time again?
I would love to read Little Women by Louisa May Alcott again. I just love this classic so much!
3. Do you have a favorite publisher or publisher imprint?
I do not.
4. If you worked in a bookstore, what would your one staff pick recommendation be, and why?
The Jackaby series by William Ritter, one of my favorite series of all time.
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever used as a bookmark?
A piece of candy, it was all that I had at the time!
6. Is there a classic that has been on your TBR for ages?
I tend to read the classics on my TBR faster than more modern books.
7. What’s your favorite bird?
I love owls, I always have since I was a little girl.
8. What color do you wear the most?
I tend to wear blue a lot as of late.
9. What are your thoughts on binge-watching? Is it something you do, and if so, which show did you last binge-watch?
I have binge watched in the past, but I don’t do it often because I tend to loose interest quickly and start to do something else and stop paying attention.
10. What’s your favorite episode of your favorite TV show and why?
I don’t really watch TV, so I am not sure what to even pick for this.
11. Do you have a favorite bookstore/used bookstore?
I don’t have a favorite, but I love exploring new bookstore as often as I can.
1. What is your favourite period in history (the one you find most interesting)?
I do not have a specific time period, but I find revolutions interesting.
2. If you could be a fictional character for a day, who would you be and why?
Cath from fangirl, I know it isn’t so magical. But, I do not want to have the fear of the Dark Lord rising and such.
3. What is your favourite TV show at the moment?
Once again, I don’t really watch TV often. But, I do love I Love Lucy.
4. What is the best book you’ve read so far in 2017? (Or at least one of the best, I know it can be hard to choose.)
This year my favorite read was a non-fiction booked called, The First Tycoon: The Epic Life of Cornelius Vanderbilt by T.J. Stiles.
5. Do you have a favourite toy, from childhood or now? (Yes, I still buy toys for myself.)
When I was younger I loved playing with strings, I used to spend hours making friendship bracelets.
6. Who are some of your favourite villains?
Dolores Umbridge, she is a horrible, but she is a great villain.
7. What is the favourite place you’ve visited?
I would have to say I enjoy Niagara Falls (Canada) and Maine. There are both absolutely beautiful places.
8. What is your favourite snack?
I love tiramisu.
9. If you had to choose, would you rather become a vampire or a werewolf?
Vampire, I feel like turning into a wolf every month would be painful.
10. Pirates or ninjas? 😛
Pirate because I am way to clumsy to be a ninja.
11. Share a quote you really like!
- What was the last funny video you saw?
- What three words best describe your current read?
- What is your earliest bookish memory?
- How do you organize your books?
- Do you have an auto buy author? If so ,who?
- What’s your favorite season? Why?
- What fictional character do you think is most likely to hide in the dark?
- What was your favorite book as a child?
- What book has influenced you the most?
- How often do you go to the library or bookstore?
- What are the three best apps on your phone?
As well as anyone else who would like to answer these questions 🙂