I was tagged by Misty, you need to check her out. She is so kind and her blog is wonderful.
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
7 Things I love about myself:
- I’ love that I am determined. Once I set my mind to something I work hard until I have achieved it.
- I love that I am a good listener. A lot of my friends come to me to talk because I am a good listener and I give pretty good advice.
- I love that I can be goofy. While I can be very serious I can be VERY goofy. I think it is important to have fun and be goofy other wise things become overwhelming.
- I love that I enjoy learning new things. I am always interesting in learning something new. I have never though “I know enough” in my life and I think that is important.
- I love that I have the ability to be creative. I know it sounds a little funny, but I love the fact that I am creative enough to have a creative outlet. I love art and creating things with my own hands.
- I love that I have the ability to be content. Once again this sounds kind of funny. But, I like that I can be happy and peaceful while doing nothing.
- I love that I act like an old lady. I often am told I act like an old lady because I do a lot of crafts that seem to be something “old ladies” do. But, I think it is wonderful to create something with your own hands.
& anyone else who would like to do this tag.