My previous Sunshine Blogger Award posts
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post/and or blog
1.What’s your favourite movie adaptation of a book?
I am going to go with the obvious answer here and say the entire Harry Potter series. While they did have their faults I enjoyed them very much.
2. Do you like the idea of e-books/kindles/audiobooks or would you rather have the actual, physical book in your hand?
As of late I have been on an audiobook kick. I love the freedom I have when listening to a book and I can get chores done or color at the same time. I also have been finding myself not being able to concentrate on reading, but being able to listen to a book and focus without any problems.
3. How many books are in your TBR list?
I currently have 35 books on my TBR that I already own.
4. Do you have a favourite quote from a book? Something that inspires you?
“I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now…” Amy March/Louisa May Alcott
5. What’s the first book you remember reading/having read to you?
I vividly remember being read the Peter Rabbit book(s) as a child by my Aunt.
6. What’s your favourite winter food/drink treat?
Hot cocoa is something I drink fairly often during the cold months.
7. How do you organise your books (if at all)? By author? Colour?
I always change how I organize my books, but as of writing this I have them organized alphabetically.
8. Where’s your favourite place to read?
I love to read in bed or in my chair in the corner of my room.
9. Which fictional character would you love to be your best friend?
Jo March from Little Women, she is an amazingly strong and intelligent woman who is not afraid to have fun.
10. Do you speak/read in any other languages besides English?
Sadly, I do not speak any other language fluently, but I do know a little bit of Spanish and Russian.
11. What’s your favourite magical creature from Harry Potter?
I love Dobby, he is the best.
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
Honestly I don’t know if anything inspired me. I just wanted to talk about books.
2. What book could you read again and again?
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott and every Harry Potter book.
3. What’s your favourite reading food?
Chocolate, I LOVE a good piece of dark chocolate.
4. How much time do you dedicate to blogging a week?
Honestly, I spend about an hour or two a week to writing on my blog. This month it has been a lot less due to NaNoWriMo (when I am writing this tag).
5. Which bookish location would you visit and why?
I would love to visit Hogwarts, it is so magical! If I had to pick another place it would have to be 221B Baker Street. I feel like visiting Sherlocks and Dr. Watsons would be an interesting evening.
6. If you could meet any author, alive or dead, who would it be?
An author who has passed away I would want to meet is Louisa May Alcott. An author wi would want to meet that is alive would be Stephen King. Is that cheating? Oops.
7. How do you decide what book to add to your TBR
I either get it as a gift or I read the description and if I like it I add it to my shopping list or TBR on Goodreads. I tend to buy books for my TBR instead of waiting.
8. What advice would you give to any blogger?
Write what you like not what you think will make others happy. It is your blog and if you want to attract people you will have wonderful conversations with write what you like.
9. How did you come up with your blog name/theme
Bookish + Name, nice and simple.
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years
Doing something I love and surrounded by positive people.
11. Marvel or DC?
Thank you again for the tags ladies! If you want to answer these wonderful questions please feel free to do so.