A new year and a few new goals for my blog, my reading, and myself. I don’t know about you, but I love setting goals for myself. I find it motivating and I am always excited to see if I hit them at the end of the year. For now I am going to share the goals I have for my blog and reading in the new year.
- Update my blog post headers
- I loved designing so I want to introduce a few new headers and give myself that time to be creative.
- Read 50 books
- Every year I set my reading goal at 50. It is an average of a book in little over a week and I tend to not stress out about it.
- Read 30,000 pages
- I though this page goal would be fun.
- Try new things
- This year I want to experiment a little outside of what I normally post, spice things up a little bit.
- Complete the 2018 POPSUGAR reading challenge
What goals do you have for yourself this year?