I still cannot believe I am writing the year 2019, it feels so weird to be thinking we are kinda close to 2020 which used to be put in the titles of so many futuristic and science fiction shows, movies, and such. Anyway, as always I set goals for myself each year and then we see what happens as time progresses. Last year I did not follow through on all my goals, but I am still proud of what I accomplished. This upcoming year I am excited about the things I am going to try to do.
- Read all of the short listed books for the 2018 Man Booker Prize
- Read a book set in each of the 7 continents
- Read 50 books
- Read 30,000 pages
- Read at least one book per month from the library
- Read 12 non-fiction books
- Read a book recommended by someone I look up to
- Read my classic of 2019, War and Peace
- Take part in 2019 Beat the Backlist
- My backlisted books are here.
Bonus Bujo Spread!
There you have it, my 2019 goals. While they are not too over the top I think they are the right amount of challenging and put me out of my element as well as not to over ambitious like I was with the Pop Sugar challenge I tried to do last year.
What are the goals you have for yourself in 2019?