Hello everyone, I am coming to you today with a little bit of a bonus post. A few months ago I made a post called, Operation Find a Hobby | Making a Baby Blanket, I let everyone know my most recent crochet project. I wanted to report back in and show everyone the finished project. I just couldn’t wait until my next scheduled posting day to share.
I will openly admit that this project took A LOT of time. I worked on it at least a few hours a day for a month. It took 1 hour to 45 min to do a single row of the peach colored yarn and it took about half an hour to do three of the white colored rows. While it took a great deal of time I feel really accomplished finishing this project. It is the first one I made that was not a scarf and had a stitch outside of the single and double.
Without more rambling, here is a picture of the finished project. I am really proud at the object I create with my own two hards. It truly is satisfying to create something from a pile of yarn.