Hello and welcome to an October and Halloween themed tag. I was tagged by Liza over at The Inharmonious Heroine. You should really check out her blog, she has great taste in books and puts in a lot of effort in her reviews. Without further ado, on to the tag!
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
- Put the rules at the beginning or after introduction
- Answer the 13 questions
- Tag 13 people to do the tag
- Delete Question 13, add a new number one question of your own
- You are free to use the tag image somewhere in the post
What’s your favorite spooky book?
My favorite spooky books are The Shining by Stephen King , The Hunger by Alma Katsu and The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
What’s your favourite thing about October?
The weather, where I live October is the perfect temperature. I don’t need a jacket yet sand I am not overheating as soon as I walk out of my house.
Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
I decorate and watch scary movies because it tends to fall on a wok night, but I also dress up at work every year.
What’s your favourite horror movie?
I would say It or Secret Window currently, but it always changes.
Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
I am all for a cozy night with some horror movies.
Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
I loved the one year I dressed up as Rosie the Riveter. It was so comfortable and fun!
Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
I have never done either of these! But, I think I would like pin the hat on the witch better.
How do you celebrate Halloween?
I tend to watch some movies, reflect on the year ahead and thinking about those who have passed, and of course have some yummy candy.
What’s your least favourite horror?
In general I really don’t enjoy horror that relies on gore for the sake of gore because they cannot write a plot that is scary on its own.
Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
When I was younger I broke my foot so I could not go out, but all my parents friends gave me a bag of candy. So I had candy for MONTHS. These were the 1 lb. bags of mixed candy, not tiny goody bags.
What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
I just like the energy of halloween. I enjoy that it is a turning point in the year.
Scary costume or silly costume?
I am game for either, but I always love a good laugh.
What’s your favourite Halloween candy?
My favorite would be recess cups.
- What is your favorite horror novel or short story?
- What was the last halloween costume you wore?
- What is your favorite fall snack?
- Do you carve pumpkins?
- Do you prefer horror movies or stories?
- What is your favorite halloween memory?
- Do you prefer to give out candy or get candy?
- Do you decorate for halloween or fall?
- Do you have a favorite urban legend? If so what is it?
- Would you rather spend a night in a grave yard or a haunted house?
- What is your favorite spooky movie?
- Who is your favorite character from a horror movie or book?
- What is your favorite monster?
Jenna @ jkimexploring.wordpress.com
Annelies @ anneliesexplores.wordpress.com
Leah @ https://leahs-books.com/
Chloe @ https://chloemetzger.com/
Jessica, Emily & Amber over @ thebookbratz.blogspot.com
Olivia @ youtube.com/oliviascatastr…
Meeghn @ https://meeghanreads.com/
Julie Anna @ http://www.sincerelyjulieanna.com