- Read The Domestic Life of the Jersey Devil by Bill Sprouse, 4 stars
- Hauled Inferno by Dante Alighieri
- Hauled Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- Hauled Irish Folktales by Henry Glassie
- Hauled The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
- Hauled Heaven by Mieko Kawakami
- Hauled Afterland by Lauren Beukes
- Read The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Read Wild! Weird! Wonderful! Maine. by Earl Brechlin
- Read Heaven by Mieko Kawakami, 4 stars
- Hauled Chasing the Boogeyman by Richard Chizmar
- Read Chasing the Boogeyman by Richard Chizmar
- Read The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig
- Read Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
Total TBR Count: 35, Last Month: 33
Crochet & Crafting
This month I am thrilled to say I finished my first pair of knitted socks and I already cast on another pair. I don’t think I will be working on this second pair anytime soon because I have a few gifts I want to get through first before making something for myself. In addition to that I also finished my poncho/sweater I was working on for months. I feel like this month was really LETS GET EVERYTHING DONE! It really felt great to finish both of these because the socks are my first knitted project ever and the poncho is the first wearable I did in the round so it was challenging, but really rewarding because it came out wonderfully and I can’t wait to wear it when it gets colder.
This month has been a bit of an adventure in a few ways, but I am happy to say I was able to go apple picking with my boyfriend and we were able to pick a few different kinds just to try and then enough to make some delicious treats! I love going to pick my own apples, but pick my own food in general. It is so fresh and the flavors are just so much better in my option because of it.
On top of that I decided take these monthly goals I have for myself and get a little whiteboard and put them up in the room to really make sure I meet the fun goals I have set for myself not just the adulting ones I need to do. I want to make the fun things I want to do a priority too. So, I picked up a cute little white board and decorated it a bit and picked up some fun colors to use. I am adding a section for the goals I have, my tbr, but also my current yarn projects. Turns out I was in the middle of more than I thought. I am loving having these things in one place so I can really focus and see what I have going on. Organization at its finest!