Hello and welcome to a very spontaneous post from me. I finally have some free time this week and I decided that I want to tackle some reading with my free time to get back on track with my reading goals for this year. Hence, a 24 hour readathon where I dedicate my spare time to reading!
My plan is to start at 10:00 PM tonight and go until 10:00 PM tomorrow. Let’s see what happens!
I don’t plan on reading all of the books here on my TBR, but I really wanted to give myself some options.
- You Should Have Left by Daniel Kehlmann
- The Employees by Olga Ravn
- All the Lovers in the Night by Mieko Kawakami
- The Baby is Mine by Oyinkan Braithwaite
- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami
I am planning to write a little journal post to share at the end of this little readathon, I can’t wait to see how I end up doing and seeing how much I actually read.