I am currently not accepting review requests, including inquiries dealing with blog tours. I am very grateful that you are thinking about asking me to read and review your, or your clients book, but please read this page before submitting a review request.
- Physical (Preferred)
- Kobo compatible digital formats
Genres I Read
- General Fiction
- Short Stories
- Fantasy (Non-dystopian)
- Magical Realism
- Historical Fiction
Included in Reviews
- What I Liked
- What I Didn’t Like – Explanation of why I may not have given 5 stars.
- Book Information: Price, ISBN, Publisher & Release Date
- Author Information: Name, picture, and social media links.
- Appropriate disclaimer
For a reference please see my latest reviews.
What Should Be Included in Your Review Request
- Release Date
- Relationship to author/book
- Timeline if required, this will play a roll in my decision to accept or decline.
What Happens Once I Accept Your Request?
- Review will be posted on my blog and goodreads, I may post it on other websites, but not guaranteed.
- I do not promise to read and review immediately.
- I reserve the right to NOT post a review if I am uncomfortable with the content.
My reviews are always honest, this means that I may not end up not enjoying the book. I will do my best to explain my reasoning in a concise manner. This will show that while I may not have liked the book it may show others who feel differently may end up liking the book.
To contact me about a review opportunity you may email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note I check this email once a week.