I want to say a huge thank you to bookwormmuse for tagging me to complete this Q & A award. I always love answering the questions that others come up with. Where does your creativity come from? I am always at a loss when I need to create questions for others. Anyway, without more of a delay, here we go!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog
- What do you think is your defining quality?
- I think it would have to be how eggar I am to help in anyway that I can
- What book changed your way of thinking? Or your overall outlook towards certain things.
- This would have to be Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, I think because I read it so young it really taught be a lot about family, making though decisions, and more.
- What is more important for you, the plot or the characters? What can make you stick it out to the end if everything else is failing in a book?
- this is so hard I really despise an annoying character, but if the entire plot is bad the book is bad in my eyes. so I would say plot is more important. Honestly if the book is really failing I will just stop reading it or skip to the end if I need to know what happens to a particular character.
- What do you do to get through a reading slump?
- Listen to an audiobook or reread a favorite.
- Do you have book buying bans for yourself?
- Yes, I have a read 5, buy 1 challenge I have been doing for some time. Lets Talk | My Read 5, Buy 1 Challenge
- What is the one thing that you can not stand in a book?
- Romance where there doesn’t need to be any.
- What do you consider yourself, introvert or extrovert?
- What is the one thing on your bucket list that you want to do more than anything?
- Honestly, I have never created a bucket list so I have no idea. Anyone have any ideas?
- What do you wish there was more of in your life in general?
- I wish there was more quality time with those that I love.
- Can you describe your style?
- Classic and nerdy
- If you could, what would you change about your life?
- Honestly, I would change nothing because that would probably change something else that I would want to keep the same.