Hello and welcome to another tag! I am so excited to be doing this tag for the second time this year. If you are curious to see how I did last year, you can check that out here: Tag Time | Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag. This tag was created by Jenn and I was tagged by Jenna and Leah, you should check them all out.
- Tag & link the person who tagged you
- Tag and link me/this post (if you would be so kind, I love reading your answers!)
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
- Tag another 10 people!
Bookish Naughty or Nice Tag
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it ✔
I currently have about 5 books waiting for review, I am hoping to get them done by January of next year. Fingers crossed.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
I am actually happy to say that mine is currently at 86%
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
I have one that says it right now, but I am waiting for my review on my blog to go live first then I am going to add it to my goodreads. I have made it a goal this year to write even a sentence about a book.
4. Folded down the page of a book
Hope, I have not. I personally can’t do that, I normally just stick whatever is around me to hold my page. This could be a receipt, paper, my pen/pencil, another book.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book
Thankfully, knock on wood, that has not happened to me this year!
6. DNF a book this year ✔
Yes, I am pretty cut throat when it comes to DNFing a book I am not enjoying. There are too many books in the world to waste time on one I am not enjoying.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
A pretty cover might pull me in, but I need to like the description as well.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
Nope, I have to admit I get what I need to get done so I can relax while I am reading.
9. Skim read a book
Nope, I have in the past, but I don’t remember doing this in 2019.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
I set my goal at 50 every year, I figure a little under a book a week is a good goal to have incase life gets a little out of hand. I want to enjoy reading, not be stressed by it. At this point I have read 95 books and I am hoping to read a few more before the end of the year.
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library
I have always returned the books I have borrowed, maybe a day late here and there, but I have always returned them.
12. Broke a book buying ban✔
Yeah, a few months ago my Read 5, Buy 1 went out the window, Read 5, Buy 1 | September 2019 Fail. I am going to be jumping back into it come December.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
Nope, I have not done this in 2019 as well. Any review I started to write I finished it.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading✔
I annotate the books I have for review, I notice I pay more attention and notice even more.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
Nope, all the books I have read this year have been added to my goodreads account.
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
Just as earlier, I have returned everything I have borrowed.
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
I think my friends and family know I don’t really let people borrow books, but I am always trying to pass on books for them to keep. It makes me so happy to be able to pass on great stories to others.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book
If someone lets me borrow a book, I sure as anything am not going to break the spine on them.
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
Thankfully, I have not had any book jacket related incidents this year. I hope 2020 is just the same.
20. Sat on a book accidentally ✔
Yeah, I have a habit of leaving my current read on my bed or on my reading chair and forget. Thankfully, no damage has been done!
Final Score: 5/20, down 2 from last year!
& anyone who wants to join in on the fun!