Thank you so much for the tag, Jacquie from Rattle the Stars. Jacquie is half of the duo over at Rattle the Stars, you should check them out. They are both wonderful writers and have a fun blog. I have to say I am glad I was tagged, this is a great tag to wrap up the year and look into the new one ahead of us. I hope you enjoy the answers.
- Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
Nope, thankfully this year I have either gotten rid of all the books I have not finished because I DNF’ed them or I finished them. Although I am currently in the middle of reading a review copy of The Last Girl by Nadia Murad, but I will be finishing it before the year ends.
- Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
Nope, I just kinda go with the flow when it comes to reading.
- Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
I am looking forward to a few in January such as The Cruel Prince and The Hazel Wood.
- What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
The Last Girl by Nadia Murad, The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert, and A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas.
- Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favourite book of the year?
I honestly don’t think so. While I know I am going to enjoy the books I am reading or planning on reading I don’t think any will surprise me in any way.
- Have you already started making reading plans for 2018?
I have made a few plans, but I am doing a separate post on that very soon.
I hope you enjoyed the tag. If you want to participate please feel free to consider yourself tagged!