I want to thank Whitney for nominating me for this award, you should all check out her blog it is wonderful and she is very kind. Since this is my 3rd nomination I will link to my two previous ones incase you would like to read my answers from those previous times. It is always interesting how people change and their opinions change over time and as we grow.
Rules for The Liebster Award:
• Thank your nominator and provide a link to their blog
• Answer your nominator’s 11 questions
• Create 11 questions of your own
• Nominate 11 blogs
- What standalone book do you wish had a sequel?
- Oh this is an awesome question, I think I would love if Sleeping Beauties by Septhen and Owen King has a sequel. Since I finished the book I always wondered how the world would have changed after then end of that book.
- What is your favorite bookish object purchase?
- My favorite bookish object I have purchased would have to be any bookmark. I feel like out of all the things I have bought, that is the thing I maintain my use of and continue to use.
- Who is your favorite romantic pairing in a novel?
- Easy, Jo March and Professor Friedrich Bhaer from the Little Women series, yes it is a four book series.
- How do you choose what to read next?
- It is totally mood based or if I have a deadline coming up.
- Do you like to see the movie adaptation of a book first, or read the book first?
- I honestly don’t have a preference, I tend to see these as two separate entities.
- What is your favorite bookstore? (online or physical)
- I love Indie Bound and Books a Million
- What is your favorite and least favorite genre?
- I love thrillers and non-fiction, I have recently realized that I do not like science-fiction and I am VERY picky about fantasy.
- How long do you normally take to finish a book?
- I can take me a day or months, there is no rhyme or reason for it.
- What character would you choose to be your companion on an adventure?
- Bilbo Baggins or the Weasley Twins, you need some fun and smart people to help keep you alive and your spirits up.
- What is your Hogwarts house/do you feel that it is accurate?
- Hufflepuff and I feel that it is very accurate!
- Who would comprise your ultimate girl squad?
- Oh this is too difficult! Um, I would have to pick Eleanor Roosevelt, Jo March, Hermonie Granger, and Professor Minerva McGonagall.
- What books has the most sentimental value for you?
- What does your dream bookshelf or library look like?
- Have you had a pet that you gave a bookish name? If not, if you did get a pet what bookish name would you give them?
- Have you ever DNF’ed a book? What book was it and why?
- Do you reread books? Please explain because I am very curious.
- What is your reading routine?
- What was the first book you remember reading?
- What format do you usually read?
- How many books are currently in your TBR?
- What book are you most excited about reading this year?