I was tagged by Renée over at Global Bookworm, she has some great posts on her blog such as why you should become a global bookworm. I hope you check out her blog and see what she is up to.
Also, the next few Tuesday will be filled with fun tags that I need to get caught up on. I hope you all enjoy reading my answers and also consider yourself tagged!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog
Tag Time | The Sunshine Blogger Award Vol. 7
TAG | Sunshine Blogger Award Vol. 6
TAG |The Sunshine Award Vol. 5
TAG | The Sunshine Blogger Award Vol. 4
TAG | Sunshine Blogger Award Vol. 3
TAG | The Sunshine Blogger Award Vol. 2
- Why did you start a book blog?
- I wanted to have a place where I could share my love of reading as well as talk with others who have the same love of books. Since a lot of my friends aren’t readers like myself I wanted to find some new ones online.
- What is the best book which has been written in your country?
- Oh, this is a hard one. I think my favorite book Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. There are so many wonderful stories though.
- Which book is you guilty pleasure?
- I don’t think any books I read I would consider “guilty pleasures”.
- What is your favorite non-fiction book?
- My favorite non-fiction would be The Witches: Salem, 1692. I highly recommend it since it reads more like a narrative and the content is very interesting.
- When would you say that your blog is a (big) success?
- I would say my blog is a big success every time I have a wonderful interaction with one of my readers since that was the reason why I created it in the first place.
- Which book do you believe should be mandatory to read at all schools worldwide?
- I don’t know if I could answer this because a book that would be useful, relevant, and meaningful in every country, state, and town.
- Do you rather buy your books or get them from the library?
- I really enjoy using my library for books I am iffy about, but I enjoy buying books that I really loved.
- Which mistakes did you make when you started blogging?
- I think the biggest mistake I made was that I went a little over the top when I got started, which led to getting burned out quickly and then not posting again for months. I eventually redid everything and tried again.
- How do you take care of yourself and you mental health?
- I make sure I have me time, which could be me just hanging out by myself, doing something I have wanted to do, or just eating my favorite meal. I realized that I need to set time aside to do things I feel like doing and it goes a long way.
- From which country would you like to read a book?
- I would love to read a book that takes place in Egypt. I loved reading non-fiction books about the country, but I can say I never read a fiction set in the country. Any recommendations are welcome!
- If you could give advice to a blogger who starts today, what would it be?
- Write about what you love, those who share those interests will come. Do not write what you think others want to hear.