I was tagged by Kim over at Bookish Kimberly, her blog is a lot of fun to read. She is very kind and her reading taste is wonderful and her reviews are done very well. I highly suggest you checking her blog out.
Previous installments: The Liebster Award | 2018, TAG|The Liebster Award #2, Tag | The Liebster Award #3, and Liebster Award | Vol. 4.
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know you’ve nominated them
- What is your Top 3 book category and genre?
- My top three currently would be non-fiction, horror, and thriller
- Who is your favorite fictional love team?
- Hum, this is hard I normally don’t pay too much attention to this, but if I had to pick Jo March and Professor Bhaer because they are so supportive of one another and help each other follow their dreams.
- What is your all-time favorite fiction book?
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Which quote (from a book) you like best?
- I think the etsy shop BookQuoteDecor did a wonderful job embodying my favorite quote.
- Which book character would you like to meet and why?
- I feel like I would love to meet Molly Weasley. She is a very smart witch and I feel like she would have some great advice and would be very kind.
- Are there any book series that you REALLY want to read and finish this year? What are those?
- I would love to reread the Lord of the Rings series this year. I bought the first book a month or so ago to get my butt going.
- Which book character reminds you of a living person in your life and why?
- I honestly have no idea I don’t really ever come across a character that made me think “This is just like so and so”
- What is your favorite nonfiction book?
- My favorite non-fiction read would have to be The First Tycoon: The Epic Life of Cornelius Vanderbilt by T. J. Stiles. It is a very interesting look into early American politics, business, and also a look at one of the most important men when it comes to industry. While this books focus is on a man, it dives into a lot of the culture and the surrounding world.
- Which book is your least favorite among the mainstream/popular books?
- I think one of the most “main stream” books I did not enjoy was the Shatter Me series? I read half of the first book and I just could not do it anymore.
- If you had to swap places with any book character, who would you choose? Why?
- I don’t think I would ever do this, you never know what is outside the scope of the story.
- Which book would you like to recommend the most and why?
- The book I recommend the most kinda of changes depending on who I am talking to, but my go to books are; Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, The Haunting of Kill House of Shirley Jackson, 11/22/64 by Stephen King, The Death of Mrs. Westaway by Ruth Ware, Strange Weather by Joe Hill and Unraveling Oliver by Liz Nugent.
- What book is your go to recommendation?
- What was the last 5 star book you read?
- Goodreads challenge/reading goal for this year?
- Where do you do most of your reading?
- How often do you use the library?
- What genre do you read the most of?
- What genre do you read the least of?
- Do you dog ear pages?
- Do you drink tea or coffee?
- What was the last book you you acquired?
- What book do you dislike that everyone seems to love?
Kathy @ booksandmunches.com
Victoria @ lattenightsreviews.com
Steffy Jay @ littlebooknooksite.wordpress.com
Liz @ travelinretrospect.com
Lara @ https://naijabookbae.com
Emma @ https://twitter.com/askirmishofwit
JJ Crafts @ https://everthecrafter.wordpress.com
Adrianna @ https://romancebookbinge.com
Zo•E @ http://nuggetstumpblog.com
And as always anyone else who wants to answer these questions!